General booking conditions
Åre HAS A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT LIFE
IF THE PURPOSE OF YOUR JOURNEY IS TO PARTY, YOU SHOULD READ THIS:
We have tightened our rules on the occasion. In Åre Travel’s accommodation, disruptive party / after-party is strictly prohibited and violation is charged according to a special tariff.
THE RENTAL IS LIABLE TO:
- The guest receives a written confirmation of their booking / cancellation and other necessary documents.
- Information is provided on how payment is to be made, provide information on key or codes prior to arrival and that the guest is otherwise informed about other important issues.
- The arrangement matches the description on the confirmation..
THE GUEST IS CHECKING THEIR DATA
- It is the guest’s responsibility to check the confirmation, that the e-mail and phone numbers are correct, and to ensure that the arrival and departure date are correct
- The guest’s payment for the event must be delivered to the landlord at some time after booking, but no later than 14 days before arrival or on the date stated in the confirmation / invoice.
- The arrangement must always be paid in full before commencing unless otherwise agreed.
- If you wish to pay by card, registration of your card details must be done when booking via channel, our website at www.aretravel.se. It is also possible to call and provide card numbers at +4664788488. If we do not receive your card details, an invoice will be sent to you.
- The entire rental amount must be paid before arrival. Your card will be charged sometime after the booking with the full rental amount. Payment of invoice indicates the due date..
BOOKING / CANCELLING WHEN BOOKING IS MADE BY CHANNEL
- When booking via channel (eg Booking.com, Hotels, Airbnb etc), they and we send out a booking confirmation via email.
- Booking conditions depending on which channel the guest is booking with, and which price plan has been selected, check what applies in the channel’s confirmation.
- A cancellation must be made via the booking channel and they must confirm a cancellation in writing.
- The terms set up by the channel are valid and cannot be renegotiated with Åre Travel. If you have any questions, contact the booking channel.
BOOKING / CANCELLING WHEN BOOKING IS MADE BY WEBSITE OR RECEPTIONIST
- When booking, we send out a booking confirmation via email. After receiving the booking confirmation, you have 24 hours right of withdrawal. After 24 hours the booking is binding.
- Cancellation of the accommodation must be made to us in writing, and the cancellation must be confirmed by Åre Travel in writing. Otherwise, the booking is valid.
- If canceled within 24 hours of receipt of booking confirmation, 0% of the rental amount will be charged.
- If canceled up to 14 days before date of arrival, a fee equivalent to 100% of the rental price will be charged.
- To book, the guest must be 18 years old. At least two people (including the guest) must be 18 years of age to stay in the accommodation. Identification can be done on arrival. Compliance with the age limit is a requirement for access to the accommodation.
- If the guest, upon entering the accommodation, does not meet the age limit, they may be denied access without a refund.
- Different age regulations can be accepted with special rules, and must always be approved in advance – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If something happens in a booked apartment before or during your stay that makes it impossible to use the accommodation, Åre Travel has the right to reallocate another accommodation, and we try to offer as equal accommodation as possible.
- The guest must have a valid home insurance incl. liability insurance that helps you in case you happen to damage leased property and are forced to pay damages or similar.
- The guest is responsible for damage to the interior, location and building if the damage is caused by the guest.
WHAT HAPPENS IF ANY DISPUTE
- The guest should primarily contact the landlord with any complaints. If the guest and the landlord do not agree in a negotiation, they can contact the General Complaints Board or the general court.
WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, STRIKS M.M
- Both parties have the right to rescind the agreement on the arrangement cannot be provided because of war actions, natural disasters, labor market conflicts, prolonged water or energy supply disruptions, fires, or other similar major events that neither party was able to anticipate or influence.
- Current check-in and check-out information is stated on the confirmation.
- If our staff cannot come into your accommodation at the agreed time for check-out, you will be charged directly with SEK 500 per hour per staff who may wait.
- The accommodation price does not include / does not include cleaning, bed linen, towels. This is mandatory and can be rented from us email@example.com
- The guest lives in a privately owned condominium and must therefore comply with the rules, instructions and regulations that apply to travel, accommodation and otherwise and also comply with the general rules / regulations of SLAOS Lilla gröna/ Lilla gula
- Between 7 p.m. 10 pm and 2 pm At 07:00 the guest should observe the utmost regard and silence towards neighbors.
INTERRUPTIVE PARTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Guests who are in Åre for a party should read important information here
- The guest is fully responsible for any damage that may occur to the accommodation and its inventory if the guest, or anyone who is granted access to the accommodation, has been negligent. Normal wear is not charged.
- During certain particularly vulnerable weeks, Åre Travel has the right to withdraw a deposit of SEK 10,000, which is fully or partially recovered, after approved inspection of the accommodation, unless it is spotless. Åre Travel will contact you in advance if you book during a period subject to deposit requirements.
NO SMOKING AND PETS PROHIBITED
- Violations of regulations on smoking and pet bans entail a cleaning cost of SEK 6,000.
- The guest may not use the accommodation for anything other than what was agreed upon booking (usually for leisure purposes). Also, do not allow more people to stay overnight in it than those listed or on the site to set up a tent, caravan, tub, barbecue, music facilities etc.
- The guest must clean properly before departure, follow the cleaning instructions. If this is not observed, the landlord will charge a fee depending on the size of the accommodation, at least from SEK 1,600
- If the guest is unsure whether the cleaning is done well enough, he can request a joint review which must be ordered at the latest on arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All keys to the accommodation must be left on departure, otherwise a fee of SEK 2,000 will be charged for locking.
- The accommodation must be locked upon departure and all lamps must be extinguished.
DISPOSAL OF INFRINGEMENT
- The landlord has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect if the guest or anyone in his / her company is disturbed and / or commits damage in the accommodation or its area or if the accommodation is used for an unintended purpose.
- In the event that the agreement is terminated, the guest and his company must immediately move from the accommodation without repayment of the rental amount.
- In the event of an immediate termination of the contract due to the above reasons, the landlord charges the guest a cost fee corresponding to the damage, however at least SEK 5,000.
- The landlord reserves the right, in the event of an immediate termination of the agreement, to be able to close the accommodation and remove the guest’s belongings.
- The landlord is not responsible for things that are forgotten.
- No garbage can be left outside the accommodation. Garbage should be disposed of in garbage containers according to instructions in garbage room with sorting of cartons (broken apart), plastic, glass and metal. Household garbage should be disposed of in the intended receptacle.
- Current check-in and check-out information is stated on the confirmation.